Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

DIY Christmas Home decor with VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello friends!

Its Christmas time and I hope you all are enjoying the preparations. 
Today I have a small DIY Home decor project to share with you all that I made using the gorgeous Sweet Peppermint collection by Prima Marketing.
 This is one of my most favorite of all Christmas theme papers. Gorgeous designs...motifs and so many details. I am in love !
                      Of course you can customize it with your favorite Prima papers and blooms and make it your own :)

 Here is the project (Scroll down to the end of the post for the video tutorial.)


Some close up pics-

(You an click on the pics to enlarge them)






VIDEO TUTORIAL-

List of supplies used with links-



Hope you enjoy it and find time to try.. Do let me know your views
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!