Followers

Sunday 25 September 2016

"Follow your heart"- Mixed media layout for 2Crafty


Hello friends!
Today I have this soft beutiful page to share with you all
have a look

"Follow Your Heart"

My first page is this soft layout titled Follow your heart.
This is one of the newly released chippie titles and its absolutely gorgeous!
I love it :)
Some close ups-



I used distress ink to colour my Moroccan panel chipboard and the title chipboard.
 Next I doodled on them using white ink pen. I just couldn't resist using the doodling
 on the gorgeous font!!

The Ava's frame has been covered in white gesso and then coloured using watercolors.
 Once it was dry I applied glossy accents on it.

2Crafty Chipboards used-
Follow Your Heart
Moroccan Panel
Ava's Frame

Hope you like it.
Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at it. So beautiful! So light. Perfect colors. That yellow yum! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a stunningly inspirational layout Jaya.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!