Followers

Saturday 25 June 2016

"Beautiful" - Mixed media layout


Hello everyone!

I have a few projects to share with you on the 2Crafty chipboard blog today. 
Here is my first project

"Beautiful"

For this project I decided to go with a soft peach and yellow look with a hint of green and what other media to use than the newly launched watercolor confections by Prima. 
They are rich and so easy to work with. 
 I used these on a simple cardstock not even a watercolor one !

 Have a look at how the background turned out.

A few close ups-


 I covered the brick wall panel in white heavy gesso and when it was dry I highlighted it with  Prima oil pastels. Did the same to the wood veneer leaves.

I also dabbed some color on my flowers to match them better with the background colors and make them pop out.

2Crafty chippies used-

Beautiful loopy font
Frame Madeline flourish
Brick wall panel



Prima Marketing  products used-

Prima Marketing flowers
Prima Marketing watercolor confections- Tropicals,Basics
Prima Marketing heavy gesso white
Prima  Marketing Water soluable Oil pastels
Prima Marketing SIIC- Epiphany
Prima Marketing Vintage vanity clear stamp-Advert 2
Prima Marketing shabby chic resin embellishment- Mannequins
Prima Marketing wood veneers- Leaves and mushrooms


Hope you like it :)


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!