Followers

Thursday 27 August 2015

Life's moments Layout

Hello everyone!
Today I have this layout to share with you all. 
It one that I created using the gorgeous 2Crafty chipboards. 

 Here it is


Some close ups-




I also have a video tutorial on how I altered these chipboards.





I am  entering this to the following challenge

-
I followed the Prima sketch. I rotated it clockwise :)




Prima products used-
Prima Debutante collection- Lovely flowers- 12x12 inch paper
Prima Debutante collecton- 3x4 inch journaling cards
Prima fairy belle cling stamp
Prima SIIC
Prima Fairy Rhymes Wire stem fabric flowers
Prima Winthrop Paper flower cluster- Amethyst
Prima Garden fable Chipboard sticker
Prima Heavy white gesso
Prima gesso black
Prima Clear gesso


Also in -



Hope you like it. Let me know through your comments.
Have a great crafty day!'


8 comments:

  1. Another stunning layout! You are so good at creating gorgeous ethereal pages...
    Thanks a lot for the video tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely layout Jaya, you really do them so beautifully.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! So feminine and lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty and love all the layering. TFS the video and playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning LO with gorgeous texture! Thanks for joining us at TioT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, you're so talented and I always admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful layout really stunning, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!