Followers

Friday 15 August 2014

Getting to know me..Better :) Blog hop

Hello friends!
 
I am here today with a wonderful blog hop.. Getting to know me. I was tagged by a very talented lady and a wonderful bloggy friend of mine  Wendy Antenucci. She is a fabulous artist and you can see her work here for yourself. She is currently designing for Simple Stories and Bella blvd. I simply love her layouts. Do check her blog and leave her some love as wonderful comments there.
 
Well..I have already done this blog hop ones and you can check it here. I just couldn't resist the urge to do it again with Wendy so here I am today..
 
I don't really know if you would like to know more about me..since I already gave a long post on that but here is something extra I want to share..
 
1.How long have I been into paper crafts?
It has been over two years now that I entered into paper crafts.It has been an on-off relationship with this hobby of mine. Studies take most of my time and the little that is left is divided onto family and crafts. So you can make out from that its usually a more 'off'- relationship. But I never can give up on this hobby. It has gotten its roots deep inside me now! Its more like blood in my veins!
 
Original post- 'Wonderful Life'
 
2.What keeps me motivated?
My blogging friends ( a special thanks here to Keren Tamir) and their comments and appreciations... My family and a very dear friend (soon to be my life partner)... The nature around me and all that gorgeousness I hoard.


original post here- Evenings
Original post - 'Evenings'

3.Do you follow trends in scrapbooking and card making?
Hmm.. I don't think so... I do try out but I don't follow. I like to learn new trends but I am most comfortable with my own style of card making and scrapbooking and I realize that when I am just ME I get appreciated for my work more :). At the same time I am not anti- learning and trying any new trend. I love to experiment and soak in me as much knowledge as I can from as many people as I can.
 
 
Original post- 'Dream tag'

 
4.What products I love to hoard?
I am addicted to Sprays, Stencils, Texture stamps, chipboard pieces and Papers. And almost anything Prima. I have made an altogether different cupboard for all my Prima stuff. Yes.. I am 'Prima-holic'! I still do not have any die-cutting machine and neither do I plan to buy one. I hope someone just might want to gift me one someday but I would rather wait for that day than buy one myself :P. I am just too addicted to buying the things I love than dies n machines.
 
Well that was all from my end today. Hope I did not bore you all. As I said you sometimes do somethings just for some people likewise I did this for my good friend Wendy as I just love her work and this is a way to tell her that I feel really grateful that she thought of me :) Thanks a ton Wendy!
For my previous blog getting to know me blog hop click here.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your mixed media style! I still have high hopes for maintaining an art journal. Someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Let that day come soon..i am sure you will be addicted to mixed media as much as I do :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful style, love it!! great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hopping with us. What kind of die-cutting machine are you hoping for one day? And one more thought, for just 2 years, your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its all my pleasure Wendy! Thank you! Well I dont know much about them so I guess any would do :) My journey so long has been so beautiful with wonderful blogger friends like you. Thank you for your love and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is stunning Jaya and congrats on the DT at Scrap Around the World!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!