Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

'Dream' LO for Prima BAP

Hello everyone!
My second post for the day.
This is a layout I created for the Prima BAP.
 I just could not resist to show them my take on the sketch for the month of august.
Here is a layout I created titled DREAM.
 

 
Some close-ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies used-
Prima Tea thyme paper as base-12X12
Prima stationers desk Papers A4.
Prima Ingvild Bolme Jean plate
Prima Sunrise sunset mechanicals metal vintage trinket-Mini Numbers
Prima Junkyard finding metal vintage trinket by Ingvild Bolme- Screw Heads
Prima Stationers Desk-Wood embellishment
Prima - Rondelle Collection - Wood Embellishments - Clocks and Tickets
Prima Cling stamps- Fairy Belle
Prima Clear stamp- Divine Clear Stamp Vintage Victorian Frame
Prima - Zephyr Collection - Chipboard Pieces
Prima Static Stencil- 6X6

Prima Assorted petal palette handmade flowers

Prima Cartographer flowers
Prima Lyric Daisies.
Prima fabric embellishment- crochet doily
 
 
 
Linking this to-
 Prima BAP- august sketch

I shifted the sketch to the centre.
 

This is the first time I am entering into the challenge. I have always been really apprehensive of entering the Prima challenges particularly because I don't think I stand a chance there. Looking at the quality of work by the contestants I somehow feel I am not worth it :(
 

Hope you like my attempt.
 Please leave me your comments and suggestions :)

 

18 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous, is that you Jaya ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful layout!! I just saw your work on Facebook @ Live with Prima. So I just had to check out your blog ;)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly amazingly beautiful Jaya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly magnificent layout and you are every bit as worthy as anyone else to enter the Prima BAPa and I hope I will be seeing you there every month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is really great, i love the colours and the dark mood <3 oh COME ON i am ashamed of my BAP layout after seeing yours!!! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    Please visit our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaya! Stunning absolutely!!!!! Love your layouts but this stolen my heart really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your talent is just as equal as the Prima girls, maybe you will be the next Prima girl??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! The deep pinks and purples against the dark background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous page. Love the dark colors...so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excuse me?? You don't think you have a chance at Prima's challenge?? Girl, you underestimate yourself! You have TONS of talent, you really do. I am always blown away by your creations. (they makes my cards look like child's play) Please keep playing there. You have a gift, and it needs to be shared. :) That's just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness gracious sweet Jaya...your work is worthy of any Prima challenge!!!!! Your work is amazing and this page is no exception...it is just fabulous! Your colours and layering....I can only dream!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jaya! If this isn't worth to enter the challenge, what is?! You make mind blowing layouts and this is no different! Don't underestimate your talent girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!