Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

My 'cherished' mini album..


Hello..
This my second try on a  mini album...and I just love the way this has turned out. Wanted to incorporate pastel colours...shabby chic look ...pockets ... laces ..pearls ...flowers and so much more!!!
For this mini I made envelopes...open from top and slit sideways to give two  side  pockets on either of the pages..(U can see how they are below)... If anyone wants to know how i made this or any other element in this album ..do lemme know. I'll be happy to help...:)

The mini album has been titled 'cherished'...  I have made a banner out of handmade paper and distressed it with vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks ... and did layering with a distressed doily ..from kukies basket..

 

 The binding.. with beads and organza ribbon which are a local buy




The back cover... hope u can see the layering of the 2 laces ...that's  because I used 2 covers...with laces on the sides...one slightly larger than the other...and layered them




and now the pages..All of 'em on the pages are DCWV fresh floral paper stack from imaginations

There are top loading pockets with photo mats in each envelope pocket page...which I have distressed back and forth using spun sugar distress ink...decorated using die cut flowers and flat back pearls and did layering with peach colored papers which are edge punched with fiskars sunburst punch...  




This is the photo mat on the side pocket..

and I have hand made the small cute journaling tags :)... How do you like 'em??


The page corners I made using real thick parchment papers...







And I just love these lace flowers...they turned out sooo yummy...






A close up of the cute tags..:D


And these fabric flowers with that flower center are sooo shabby chic and beautiful and full !!  ..was so happy when I made 'em..


  couldn't avoid a close up..:P



awww... here is my first try at some quilling..cute flowers..but i love the leaves:)







and now the last page... recently bought the butterfly silhouette punch from A1 craft supply.. dis some layering on thwe butterflies 




this is the pocket tag holder i made and attached it to the last page..the back cover..it can hold 4 tags or photo mats...i have used only 3 of 'em..I have used some marriage invite to make these tags..

 
supplies used:
 
 from imagination
DCWV-fresh floral papers stack , DCWV 6x6 value paper pack , Fiskars sunburst punch , circuit paper trimmer

hot glue gun. mulberry flowers

silhouette butterfly punch, alterable die-cut paper flowers,papers for photo mat and flat back pearls

laces-local buy
all the flowers u see except the mulberry are handmade by me

I am entering this mini album for the following challenges-
 
hope you liked it
please leave a comment and tell me what you feel about this..:)
jaya

10 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic...each page and each inch a work of art-- your talent is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow just stunning. I love all the flowers on the front cover, they`re so colourful and cheerful. So many gorgeous details! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful album..love all the layering and laces..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this album is sooo cute! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! the album is really shabby chic n gorgeous colours! i have enjoyed each and every page especially coz its so neat and clean!

    Thanks for participating in the monht long challenge at lulupu.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally beautiful...love the colors...its my first visit to your blog...will drop by again soon!!
    Tejal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome...... Super work yaar.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Your album is Gorgeous !I love the pastel Colors that you have used...And Beautifully embellished!!Such a Joy to visit Your Blog :)Always, Get to See something new :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!